Trio Fibonacci is internationally recognized for breadth of repertoire and brilliance of presentation. From the works of Haydn to collaborations with over forty living composers on four continents, the Trio explores every aspect of the piano trio oeuvre. Regular appearances across North America, concert tours to Europe, South America, South Africa, and the Far East, and TV and radio broadcasts, have established Trio Fibonacci as a significant force in the development of the medium.
“to hear them is to enter into the world of miracles” (Le Devoir)
- Enrique Fernández Arbós — Three original pieces in Spanish style
- Maxime McKinley (Canada) — New work commissioned by Fibonacci (Toronto première)
- Sergei Rachmaninoff — Vocalise
- Marie-Pierre Brasset (Canada) — L’amoureux (Toronto première)
- Ludwig van Beethoven — Piano Trio no. 5, op. 70, no. 1, D major, “Ghost”