Women's Musical Club Of Toronto
- This unusual combination of harp and string quartet features Caroline Léonardelli and the Afiara String Quartet performing French and Canadian music as well as Beethoven’s late and great String Quartet in F Major, Op. 135.
- Caroline Léonardelli is known for her passionate and bold interpretations of French and 20th century repertoire. Born in France, Caroline studied with Lily Laskine, one of the most celebrated harpists of the 20th Century, and graduated with first prize from the Paris Conservatoire at the age of 18.
- Afiara String Quartet: Valerie Li, violin; Timothy Kantor, violin; Eric Wong, viola; Adrian Fung, cello; with Joseph Phillips, double bass
- The Afiara Quartet is a dynamic ensemble, described as ‘a revelation’ (La Presse) with performances balancing ?intensity and commitment? (Montreal Gazette). After residencies at The Julliard School and San Francisco State University, the Quartet is currently Fellowship Quartet at the Royal Conservatory of Music.
- Marcel Grandjany – Aria in Classic Style, Op.19
- Marjan Mozetich – El Dorado
- Ludwig van Beethoven – String Quartet No.16 in F Major, Op.135
- Henriette Rénié – Ballade No. 2
- Marcel Grandjany – Rhapsodie Op.10
- Marcel Tournier – “Images” Suite No.3, Op.35